Social Media & Content Manager
As our Social Media & Content Manager, you innately know how to tell the compelling story of a brand through online channels and are dedicated to being its gatekeeper. You understand how to build and bring communities together, both online and off. You’re a connector by nature, a creative at heart and
constantly seeking ways to innovate in the digital space. You love to know what’s happening in the world and are passionate about creating meaningful dialogue.
You report to our Senior Marketing & Communications Manager and work cross-functionally with our
marketing and creative teams to develop, execute and support Rennie’s overall content strategy.
- You spearhead the creation of original, forward-thinking, relevant and high-quality content
- You develop social media campaigns/initiatives and execute them on time and on budget
- You implement a content calendar and manage that content across our online platforms
- You understand how to promote content through social advertising
- You liaise with our contract writers and manage our blog
- You keep our website and photography up -to- date
- You update and oversee the Rennie Desk, our online resource for Rennie Advisors
- You are responsible for growing our online community and engaging with it on our social media
- You build out Rennie’s digital influencer program, identifying allies and ambassadors for the
- You manage all Rennie digital assets (brand, Developer Services, Consumer Services) and are the
go-to source for Rennie content library
- You assist Rennie Advisors and head office with their social media questions and queries
- You research trends, emerging markets/technology and identify opportunities to innovate
- You capture and measure key KPIs, generating monthly reports and make recommendations or
iterations based on results
Desired Skills / Experience
- At least 2-4 years of multi-channel digital marketing, content marketing and/or social media
- At least 2-4 years knowledge and experience using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn,
YouTube, Pinterest, Snapchat, WeChat, etc.
- Exceptional photo, video and social copywriting skills
- Strong personal social media presence
- Ability to attend events to promote Rennie’s presence in the city
- Understands international markets and relevant channels: WeChat, Weibo, etc.
- Ability to measure KPIs, adapting and optimizing for better results
- Experience in WordPress a must
- Experience in Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and Coschedule a plus
- Loves lifestyle brands
How to Apply
Are you interested in working for an industry leader alongside an amazing team? Please send your cover
letter and resume to Debbie Chahal at email@example.com.