Senior Analyst – Portfolio Services and Intelligence
About the Rennie Group
For the past four decades, Rennie has grown into one of the most influential and sought after full service real estate marketing and brokerage companies in Canada. Since its inception, the company has redefined the business of real estate, offering the most comprehensive and specialized sales, marketing, intelligence, and technology services in the industry for developments and for brokerage sales.
About the Rennie Culture
The company’s achievements are the result of its ongoing commitment to nurturing strong relationships,
providing extraordinary service, and producing exceptional results. Rennie is most passionate about having the opportunity to connect people to communities and places they can call home.
Rennie is headquartered in Vancouver’s Chinatown district in the historic renovated Wing Sang building, originally built in 1902. The spectacular office includes an in-house museum, a rooftop garden with stunning views of the city and unique collaborative workspaces.
About the Opportunity
As a Senior Analyst for Portfolio Services, you will work on the Rennie Intelligence team to support key clients and major projects for the firm. Expectations are that a successful candidate will demonstrate a proficiency in preparing financial analysis, property valuation, development of offering summaries, documentation and project tracking and maintaining client relationships.
- Collection and management of market data and property information.
- Collection and management of sales and relevant listings.
- Conducting research on various property databases and on municipal planning registries.
- Preparation of market summaries and analysis – typically for ongoing monitoring and long-term
planning of development and investment.
- Review and analysis of investment opportunities including preparation of financial analysis.
- Summarizing and comparing various investment opportunities (capital investment or real estate
- Property valuation and appraisal review.
- Development of investment summaries.
- Development and/or review of financial modeling for analysis and valuation of both income and
- Support in the preparation of marketing materials, RFPs and/or bid solicitation.
- In addition to demonstrating experience and aptitude in the above-noted areas of responsibility, the successful candidate must demonstrate strong time and project management skills.
- Direct experience in real estate advisory, valuation or transaction support is an asset.
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce/business is preferred and preference will be given to candidates with a real estate major.
- Successful candidates should demonstrate their interest in the potential to obtain a valid BC real estate license.
Experience and skills:
Minimum 2 years of related work experience in commercial real estate or property valuation.
- Financial Analysis – Ability to perform financial modeling and possesses a good understanding of
commercial property valuation.
- Communication – Advanced written and oral communication skills.
- Computer – Advanced knowledge and efficient use of general business suites such as Excel, Word,
- PowerPoint and Outlook and basic knowledge in Argus Enterprise is a strong asset.
- Organization – Ability to allocate time effectively, work under pressure and multi-task, and manage
tight and multiple deadlines.
This position offers a competitive base salary supplemented by a corporate bonus structure.
Please convert your resume and cover letter to a PDF file and send to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating ‘Senior Analyst – Portfolio Services and Intelligence’ in the subject line of your email.