Project Sales Coordinator (Part-Time)
Position: Project Sales Coordinator
Reports to: Sales Coordinator Manager & Sales Director
Job Type: Part-Time (Weekends)
About the Rennie Group
For the past four decades, Rennie has grown into one of the most influential and sought-after full-service real estate marketing and brokerage companies in Canada. Since its inception, the company has redefined the business of real estate, offering the most comprehensive and specialized sales, marketing, and technology services in the industry for developments and for brokerage sales.
About the Rennie Culture
The company’s achievements are the result of its ongoing commitment to nurturing strong relationships, providing extraordinary service, and producing exceptional results. Rennie is most passionate about having the opportunity to connect people to communities and places they can call home.
Rennie is headquartered in Vancouver’s Chinatown district in the historic renovated Wing Sang building, originally built in 1889. The spectacular office includes an in-house gallery, a rooftop garden with stunning views of the city and unique collaborative workspaces.
About the Opportunity
Join one of Vancouver’s best and most well-recognized brands in real estate marketing. We are seeking a service-focused Sales Coordinator to work at one of many presentation centres. This position will require approximately 12-15 hours of work between Saturday and Sunday.
As a Sales Coordinator, your focus is to provide best-in-class customer service in addition to facilitating the contract process and managing the day-to-day operations of the presentation centre. Having the opportunity to be a Sales Coordinator at Rennie is a fantastic way to initiate your real estate career and grow from within.
- Be in charge of the day-to-day operations of the presentation centre.
- Register, orientate, and tour presentation centre visitors.
- Conveyance – contract preparation and management.
- Work alongside the Marketing team to ensure all events and marketing campaigns are running smoothly.
- Correspond with purchasers and real estate agents.
- Collect deposits and keep CRM (Salesforce/Avesdo) updated with all new offers, firm deals, and rescissions.
- Daily communication with onsite sales staff regarding contract activity.
Skills and Experience:
- Professional in demeanor and appearance.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proactive and takes initiative in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail oriented, organized, and an ability to prioritize.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Drive.
- Proficiency in Salesforce/Avesdo is an asset.
- Real Estate licensed or 1+ years of real estate experience preferred.
Please email your cover letter and resume to Janelle Swanson at email@example.com. We thank all candidates for their interest, howev