Position: Project Coordinator
Reports to: Director of Marketing
Job Type: Full-Time
About the Rennie Group
For the past four decades, Rennie has grown into one of the most influential and sought-after full-service real estate marketing and brokerage companies in Canada. Since its inception, the company has redefined the business of real estate, offering the most comprehensive and specialized sales, marketing, and technology services in the industry for developments and for brokerage sales.
About the Rennie Culture
The company’s achievements are the result of its ongoing commitment to nurturing strong relationships, providing extraordinary service, and producing exceptional results. Rennie is most passionate about having the opportunity to connect people to communities and places they can call home.
Rennie is headquartered in Vancouver’s Chinatown district in the historic Wing Sang building, originally built in 1889. The beautifully renovated office includes an in-house museum, a rooftop garden with stunning views of the city and unique collaborative workspaces.
About the Opportunity
The Project Coordinator role at Rennie Marketing Systems is responsible for supporting the Project Managers in developing ongoing marketing strategy and creative to reach targeted sales and marketing goals for our real estate development clients. The Project Coordinator will work to develop various collateral, ads, events and more to strengthen and promote both the developer’s and Rennie’s brand and business.
- Support Project Managers in campaign design and delivery in all aspects of a new development launch.
- Working directly with suppliers and vendors in development, production of floorplans, brochures, signage, advertising and more.
- Event planning for new presentation centre launches, media, and associated events.
- Writing, proofreading, and layout of copy.
- Production, layout, and distribution of eblasts.
- Analytics reporting and documentation.
- Organizing advertising with media partners, developing ad copy, and trafficking of ads.
- Creating and curating content for social media platforms.
- Ensure brand standards are adhered to across all marketing collateral.
- Manage, organzie, and arhcive project profiles.
- Client relations and retention.
Education, Skills, and Experience:
- Degree or diploma in marketing, communications, real estate or a related field with at least two years of experience working in a professional environment.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Detail oriented, organized, and an ability to prioritize.
- Experience in layout feedback and production of marketing collateral.
- Experience in working with an agency, partners and outside suppliers.
- Ability to multi-task and excellent time management skills.
- Self-motivated and a passionate team player.
- Skills in using Abode Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) is considered an asset.
Please email your cover letter and resume to the Human Resources Manager at email@example.com. We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only select individuals will be contacted.