Position: Operations Administrator
Job Type: Full-Time
About Rennie Group
For the past four decades, Rennie has grown into one of the most influential and sought-after full-service real estate marketing and brokerage companies in Canada. Since its inception, the company has redefined the business of real estate, offering the most comprehensive and specialized sales, marketing, and technology services in the industry for developments and for brokerage sales.
About Rennie Culture
The company’s achievements are the result of its ongoing commitment to nurturing strong relationships, providing extraordinary service, and producing exceptional results. Rennie is most passionate about having the opportunity to connect people to communities and places they can call home.
Rennie is headquartered in Vancouver’s Chinatown district in the historic renovated Wing Sang building, originally built in 1889. The spectacular office includes an in-house gallery, a rooftop garden with stunning views of the city and unique collaborative workspaces.
About the Opportunity
The Operations Administrator is responsible for the smooth and stable daily operations of the department. Working within a small team environment, this position provides operational management and administrative support according to priorities established by the Directors. Major responsibilities include organizing the efficient operation of the office, scheduling, logistics coordination for both senior and support staff, responding to public inquiries, maintenance of mailing lists, supporting public communications, inter-department liaison, planning/executing events and projects. This position works closely and collaboratively with all department staff.
- General Executive Assistance/office tasks.
- Daily office organization.
- Liaise with external contractors, including website editor, printing services, rental equipment etc.
- Supervise and train support staff, including interns.
- Support the coordination and administration of events.
- Assist with the development, design, and distribution of communication collateral (invitations, press releases, e-newsletters, social media) and online content.
- Maintain and update complex business contact lists.
- Oversee large mailings of collateral materials.
- Oversee daily operation of facilities, including liaising with construction and maintenance contractors, gardeners, janitors, and builders.
- Support for various department projects.
Skills and Experience:
- Post-secondary degree or relevant certification in Administration.
- A minimum of five years in an administrative capacity providing senior level support.
- Strong functionality with Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and implement a variety of projects simultaneously.
- Excellent time management and problem-solving ability; pragmatic organizational skills with the ability to meet deadlines efficiently.
- Excellent attention to detail with a high level of accuracy, including while working under multiple deadlines with interruptions.
- Outstanding and demonstrable written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with colleagues, trades, and the public.
- Have a professional demeanor, especially when public facing.
- Able to work irregular hours, including evenings and weekends, when required.
- Must be able to work legally in Canada.
Considered an asset:
- Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and/or MailChimp.
- Experience in social media communications and platforms.
- Experience in website content management.
- Special events planning experience.
Please submit via EMAIL ONLY to Human Resources at email@example.com:
- Your resume showing relevant experience.
- A cover letter that specifically addresses how you meet the qualifications.
- Three professional references. References will be contacted, in confidence, and credentials will be confirmed prior to hire.
References will be contacted (in confidence) to confirm credentials, and a criminal records check will be conducted before a final job offer.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only select individuals will be contacted.