Position: Marketing Project Manager
Reports to: Director of Marketing
Job Type: Full-time
About the Rennie Group
For the past four decades, Rennie has grown into one of the most influential and sought-after full-time service real estate marketing and brokerage companies in Canada. Since its inception, the company has redefined the business of real estate, offering the most comprehensive and specialized sales, marketing, and technology services in the industry for developments and for brokerage sales.
About the Rennie Culture
The company’s achievements are the result of its ongoing commitment to nurturing strong relationships, providing extraordinary service, and producing exceptional results. Rennie is most passionate about having the opportunity to connect people to communities and places they can call home.
Rennie is headquartered in Vancouver’s Chinatown district in the historic Wing Sang building, originally built in 1902. The beautifully renovated office includes an in-house museum, a rooftop garden with stunning views of the city and unique collaborative workspaces.
About the Opportunity
The Marketing Project Manager is responsible for developing and executing ongoing marketing strategy to reach targeted sales and marketing goals for our real estate development clients.
- Creating, retaining, and growing strong client relations.
- Analyzing competing developments and industry campaigns.
- Designing campaign and executing delivery in all aspects of a new development launch.
- Negotiating contracts with suppliers and vendors including agency and media outlets.
- Event planning for new presentation centre launches, media, and realtor events.
- Developing and continuously reviewing critical paths for all aspects of execution of the project.
- Budget and cost controls including estimating, reconciliation, and reporting.
- Analytic reporting, documentation, and summarization on a regular basis to client and executive team.
- Working directly with clients, suppliers, vendors, and consultants in development layout and execution of all marketing collateral
- Leading, managing, and mentoring project coordinators in the execution of projects.
- Travel is required.
Education and Experience:
- Degree or diploma in marketing, communications, real estate or a related field.
- Minimum of 5-6 years of experience working in advertising, or a real estate related field.
- PMP certification considered an asset.
- Ability to present confidently in boardroom meetings with clients.
- Proven experience in creating and delivering successful creative and strategic marketing project plans and concepts.
- Language skills, particularly in Mandarin and Cantonese preferred.
- Advanced skills using the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and experience with Adobe Acrobat preferred.
Core Skills and Competencies:
- Exceptional facilitation, communication, and presentation skills, with the ability to maintain composure and an action-oriented attitude.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Superior writing and editing skills.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Extended health care benefits.
- Eligibility for participation in our extensive bonus program based on performance.
- Participation in our annual, all expenses paid retreat to incredible cities, attend our monthly Lunch and Learns with leading industry experts, Rennie Social Events, and much more!
Please email your cover letter and resume to the Human Resources Manager at email@example.com. We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only select individuals will be contacted.