CRM/Database Marketing Manager
Rennie is more than a real estate company. We focus on the lifestyle of families and individuals we interact with daily, who we call our clients and friends. Community runs through all we do; we connect people with places.
Join one of Vancouver’s best brands in real estate and marketing! The CRM/Database Marketing Manager is responsible for the development and execution of all database driven customer/prospect outreach strategies, programs and initiatives. This role will create, execute and manage all aspects of email marketing campaigns in Salesforce Marketing Cloud or other programs and systems and requires close collaboration between Marketing and Sales to optimize segmentation, drip campaigns and dynamic workflows based on engagement. You will become Rennie’s email expert, maintaining, evolving, and pushing forward best practices.
- Project manage and liaise with key stakeholders (Developer Services and Consumer Services and more to provide contact strategy executional expertise to meet business goals and objectives.
- Develop and implement strategies to continuously grow our database with relevant contacts.
- Manage efficient & timely deployment of email, push, SMS & mobile marketing campaigns as needed.
- Development & management of segmentation & personalization rules, & content, to increase engagement and sales, optimize response and activation.
- Work with Salesforce specialist in order to provide key segmentation/tagging information into current database records/systems.
- Manage database contact volume & frequency of sends.
- Analyze results, refine, and report on a regular basis.
- Ensure testing & QA / rendering by device, operating system, browser, etc. Proof contact strategy elements as needed.
- Maintain customer contact & deployment calendars and work with team to ensure all campaigns are planned, executed, and wrapped up.
- Collect and publish timely, actionable results. Report on, and analyze, campaign performance data, and provide recommendations on campaign and process optimization.
- Monitor email deliverability, ensuring best practices for data, privacy and CASL opt-in standards.
- Ensure adherence to all brand guidelines for Rennie as well as individual client brands.
- Collect & share competitive & industry trends, new technologies within CRM arena to internal teams.
- Minimum 6 to 10 years of managing CRM
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or a related field
- A keen eye for mapping out buyer/customer success journeys
- Proficiency with marketing automation and CRM software (Salesforce Preferred)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (in English) including ability to construct and execute effective presentations
- Proven track record in attaining/exceeding goals
- Demonstrated effective internal and external communication skills that include internal communication of client opportunities, issues, escalations and external communication
- Strong business acumen and knowledge of business concepts including financial analysis and data marketing
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities, work independently
- Advanced skills using the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Proficient in reviewing analytics and providing reports and executive summaries
How to Apply
Are you interested in working for an industry leader alongside an amazing team? Please send your cover letter and resume to Jennifer Maloney at email@example.com.
About Rennie Group
The Rennie Group includes Rennie Marketing Systems, Rennie & Associates Realty, Rennie Collection and other business interests located primarily in Western Canada. Rennie Marketing Systems is the leading condominium sales and marketing force in North America. Our brand attracts purchasers of quality properties to top residential and mixed-use developments. Rennie & Associates Realty comprises over 100 real estate advisors that work with clients to buy and sell new and existing properties in the Lower Mainland. Rennie Collection is one of the largest contemporary art collections in Canada. Works from the collection are curated and exhibited in the historic Wing Sang building, located in the Chinatown district of Vancouver, BC.
Please visit www.rennie.com for more company information.