Advertising Media Buyer
Join one of Vancouver’s best brands in real estate and marketing. The Advertising Media Buyer at Rennie is responsible for planning and creating print and digital ad media buys for both internal and external clients in order to reach targeted audiences for our real estate clients and customers.
- Create strategic paid ad media buys (both print and digital display) for new development clients, Rennie Advisors, Rennie internal corporate campaigns.
- Monitor, report and manage budget pacing, performance and ad optimization for paid media buys by development projects, accounts and various Rennie services.
- Create insertion orders/contracts to the media for bookings.
- Provide updated weekly and monthly ad material schedules for print and online with due dates and ad specs for Production Manager and Alright Design Team.
- Negotiate rates for media and contracts.
- Research and discover new media opportunities for all external and internal clients and provides presentations and recommendations regarding these new opportunities.
- Communicate and traffic ads to all media channels.
- Work directly with Asian media consultants for strategy, translations, and ad bookings for specific Asian campaigns.
- Support set-up of systems for analytical ad spend reporting and provides weekly and monthly reports based on results of spends in relation to key performance indicators.
- Assist in the reconciliation of invoicing and client billing.
- Track and analyze channel performance (programmatic display, mobile, desktop etc).
- Degree or diploma in marketing, communications, real estate, analytics with at least 3 years of experience working in media planning and buying.
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving skills, negotiation and budgeting.
- Excellent verbal and demonstrated written communications skills
- Advanced skills using the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience in web analytics (Google Analytics)
- Strong ability to multi-task and excellent time management skills.
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, takes initiative and passionate team player.
- Excellent client services and communication skills and ability to present to various teams
How to Apply
Are you interested in working for an industry leader alongside an amazing team? Please send your cover letter and resume to May Globus at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Rennie Group
The Rennie Group includes Rennie Marketing Systems, Rennie & Associates Realty, Rennie Collection and other business interests located primarily in Western Canada. Rennie Marketing Systems is the leading condominium sales and marketing force in North America. Our brand attracts purchasers of quality properties to top residential and mixed-use developments. Rennie & Associates Realty comprises over 100 real estate advisors that work with clients to buy and sell new and existing properties in the Lower Mainland. Rennie Collection is one of the largest contemporary art collections in Canada. Works from the collection are curated and exhibited in the historic Wing Sang building, located in the Chinatown district of Vancouver, BC.
Please visit www.rennie.com for more company information.