The Rennie Group is seeking an Accounting Coordinator to join our team.
Reporting to the Director of Finance, the Accounting Coordinator will support the daily operations of the Financial Management Department and participate with routine monthly billing activities.
- Process accounts payable and communicate with vendors
- Prepare monthly consulting and project expense billing
- Process receipt of cheques and assist with daily bank deposits
- Assist with monthly bank reconciliations
- Collect and follow up on hourly timesheets for payroll
- Assist with sorting mail, invoice/statement filing, and departmental organization
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested
- Provide reception coverage when required
- Degree or diploma in Accounting Finance or Business Administration preferred
- 1 year or more of relevant experience working in a professional environment
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, possess the ability to multi-task and work both independently and collaboratively
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as a customer service mindset, is required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Sage Accpac software is preferred
The Rennie brand is synonymous with leadership in the real estate industry in North America. Our people and our culture attract self-motivated, service-oriented team players who are passionate about what they do and where they get to do it.
If this sounds like you please send resumes/inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.