Rennie is seeking an Accounting Coordinator to join our team. This position is a 12 to 15 month maternity leave coverage position.
Reporting to the Director of Finance, the Accounting Coordinator will support the daily operations of the Financial Management Department and participate in routine monthly billing activities.
- Process receipt of monthly rent cheques and assist with bank deposits
- Process accounts payable and communicates with vendors
- Process credit card payables and assist with credit card reconciliations
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested
Desired Skills / Experience:
- Degree or diploma in Accounting Finance or Business Administration preferred
- 1 year or more of relevant experience working in a professional environment
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, possess the ability to multi-task and work both independently and collaboratively
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as a customer service mind-set is required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Sage Accpac software is preferred
The Rennie brand is synonymous with leadership in the real estate industry in North America. Our people and our culture attract self-motivated, service-oriented team players who are passionate about what they do and where they get to do it.
If this sounds like you, please send resumes/inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.